Best Buy is back this week with a new sale on Apple Watch Series 4 models, offering up to $50 off both 40mm and 44mm devices.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Prices start at $349 for 40mm and $379 for 44mm, both in aluminum and with GPS. You’ll also find a few Series 4 models with cellular support, different band styles, and some stainless steel cases.
- GPS, 44mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band – $379, down from $429
- Nike+ GPS, 44mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Band – $379, down from $429
- GPS, 40mm Gold Aluminum Case with Pink Sand Sport Band – $349, down from $399
- GPS, 40mm Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band – $349, down from $399
- Nike+ GPS, 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Band – $349, down from $399
Apple updated to the Series 4 in 2018, introducing a 30 percent larger display, thinner case, new watch faces, and ECG support. You can check out even more sales happening this week by visiting our full Deals Roundup. View source website